Job Requisition:NISSC II Quality Assurance Manager
Leidos is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) – Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Quality Assurance Manager establishes, executes, and maintains an effective internal QA program. The QA program ensures that procedures are developed, implemented and maintained to adequately control the development, production, testing, configuration management, execution and support of all deliverables or services.
- Establish quality metrics and SLA baseline
- Establish and maintain project quality assurance and control plans
- Establish and maintain a system for technical baseline quality management
- Integrate SLA Management and report for all tasks and activities
- Audit against the QA program and develop and implement a plan for Continuous Process Improvement
- Conduct formal and informal reviews and audits throughout the contract.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials
- Review CDRLs and product deliverables for compliance and quality
- Manage Product Quality Deficiency Reports
- Monitor Customer Complaints
- Maintain the Analysis and Corrective Action System database
- Participate in program reviews and document and monitor corrective action
- Translate and report program metrics to corporate quality management systems
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.