Leidos is seeking a Help Desk Manager for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) - Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Help Desk Manager will be responsible for the 24x7x365 help desk supporting OM&S for the NISSC II information systems infrastructure and Engineering and Sustainment Tools. Help Desk responsibilities include system administration, user training and support, and operational maintenance. The Help Desk Manager will directly manage the Peterson AFB site, and is responsible to work with the site leads at CMAFS, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and other military sites worldwide to ensure system performance remains within Service Level Agreements. The Help Desk also provides support to depot sustainment teams performing onsite maintenance worldwide.
- Understanding and managing automated call management, client call tracking and resolution, customer interfaces, service levels agreements, and reporting
- Ensuring work is performed consistent with Service Level goals and objectives.
- Maintaining and following detailed Help Desk procedures to assure that contract terms are met
- Develop strategies for improving customer services and quality of service delivery
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff and serves as the principal contact with internal customers
- Responsible for providing Tier 0, I and II technical support to multiple customers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ISO Quality Program and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) framework guidelines.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- At least six (6) years of progressive Information Technology experience including the management of Help Desk operations
- Must have working knowledge BMC Remedy ticketing system in a Help Desk environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a Help Desk and motivate and direct staff personnel. Experienced with fiscal, task and project management skills.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
- ITIL Practitioner, Intermediate, Expert, or Master Certification.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps processes.