Leidos is seeking an Offutt AFB Site Lead for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) - Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Offutt Site Lead is responsible for day-to-day operations for 3-5 Help Desk and Depot Sustainment personnel including site administration, maintenance operations, IT operations, logistics operations, and security. The Site Lead will report to the remote Help Desk Manager and will communicate all issues effecting the operation of the site and will assist in preparing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to both Leidos management teams and US Government partners.
- Implementing a 24x7x365 Help Desk operation at the OAFB site
- Understanding and managing automated call management, client call tracking and resolution, customer interfaces, service levels agreements, and reporting
- Maintaining and following detailed procedures to assure that SLA terms are met
- Implementing a Depot Sustainment operation at the OAFB site
- Manage a team to resolve Emergency / Urgent Depot Level Maintenance (EDLM/UDLM) issues onsite
- Develop strategies for improving customer services and quality of service delivery
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff and serves as the principal contact with internal customers
- Responsible for providing Tier 0, I, and II technical support to multiple discipline customers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant O&M management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge of ISO Quality Program and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) framework guidelines.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a Help Desk and motivate and direct staff personnel.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
- ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate certification.