Leidos is seeking a Depot Sustainment Lead for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) - Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Depot Sustainment Lead is responsible for contractor depot-level maintenance to ensure the NISCC II covered systems meet performance requirements. This process includes preventive and corrective hardware maintenance, failure analysis, corrective actions, Emergency / Urgent Depot Level Maintenance (EDLM/UDLM) resolution, component repair, and technology refreshes.
- Work with logistics staff to ensure repair parts, spares, and tools are available when and where needed for system operations and maintenance
- Manage depot teams at multiple locations to resolve EDLM/UDLM issues onsite or remotely
- Incorporate configurable changes into NISSC-covered systems and GFI support tools that result from completing Depot Repair analysis in accordance with Configuration Management processes
- Develop implementation and backout procedures for proposed changes
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for all failures / issues
- Perform change impact analysis and updates / redlines to the system Technical Baseline (Engineering Drawings, ICD, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business, or related field with 12+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 10+ years of relevant management experience.
- 7+ years of recent experience on large (over $150M total value) DoD programs managing depot field teams at multiple sites.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Master's degree in engineering, science, or related field.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
- Knowledge of Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) Technical Manual TO 00-25-108 Communications-Electronics Depot Support
- Experience using the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) notices and reports to support Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Experience documenting and maintaining Supply Chain Risk Management practices and NIST Special Publication 800-161