Leidos is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) - Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Quality Assurance Manager establishes, executes, and maintains an effective internal QA program. The QA program ensures that procedures are developed, implemented and maintained to adequately control the development, production, testing, configuration management, execution and support of all deliverables or services.
- Establish quality metrics and SLA baseline
- Establish and maintain project quality assurance and control plans
- Establish and maintain a system for technical baseline quality management
- Integrate SLA Management and report for all tasks and activities
- Audit against the QA program and develop and implement a plan for Continuous Process Improvement
- Conduct formal and informal reviews and audits throughout the contract.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials
- Review CDRLs and product deliverables for compliance and quality
- Manage Product Quality Deficiency Reports
- Monitor Customer Complaints
- Maintain the Analysis and Corrective Action System database
- Participate in program reviews and document and monitor corrective action
- Translate and report program metrics to corporate quality management systems
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.