Job Requisition:NISSC II Logistics Manager
Leidos is seeking a Logistics Manager for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) – Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for supportability analysis, sparing, supply support, inventory control, Technical Data management, disposal, obsolescence management and Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages analysis
- Assignment and oversight of logistics staff
- Acquire and manage all maintenance agreements, warranties, support agreements and licenses
- Coordinates the return of broken-down GFE covered under repair agreements
- Develop and implement an obsolescence management plan, perform supportability analysis
- Maintain inventory control with 100% accountably and the ability to report on logistical information (location, repair-status, shipping schedule, distribution, disposition, etc) of all equipment
- Utilize a collaboration tools to track and manage logistical data
- Perform sparing analysis to determine and maintain the most appropriate level of sparing for NISSC II covered systems and tools
- Employ Supply Chain Risk Management to reduce or eliminate potential disruptions within the system supply chain
- Maintain and update Technical Manuals / Technical Orders
- Support RAM data collection and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience using the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) notices and reports to support Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
- Knowledge of Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) Technical Manual TO 00-25-108 Communications-Electronics Depot Support
- Experience documenting and maintaining Supply Chain Risk Management practices and NIST Special Publication 800-161
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.