The Defense Group at Leidos currently has a career opportunity for a Mobility Support Analyst to work at Joint Base Andrews.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
- Provide enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail and web portal.
- Work with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment, identify, troubleshoot and resolve basic to complex technical and non-technical end user customer questions for all wireless mobility products.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate channels.
- Work under minimal supervision on advanced technical or unusual support problems.
- Provide basic to highly complex technical support to resolve wireless carrier activation/set up, configuration and usability questions for end customers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and service problems and facilitates carrier support calls as necessary.
- Resolve customer problems and questions via phone and e-mail.
- Utilize Remedy ticketing system to track and process requests for service
- Refer to training, collaborates with associates, and exercises common sense on problem resolution.
- Exercise good judgment by involving management in resolving customer issues as necessary.
- Escalate unresolved customer issues in a timely manner.
- Actively engages in continuous improvement recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Currently possess a Secret DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience resolving wireless carrier technical issues preferred, (ATT)
- Knowledge of personal mobility network technologies.
- Broad skills in mobile wireless technologies (mobile devices, specifically iPhone, personal Mifi etc.).
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues, use common sense, and the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Logical thinker and understand the concept of mobility synchronization products and services.