Leidos is seeking a Logistics Manager for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) - Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for supportability analysis, sparing, supply support, inventory control, Technical Data management, disposal, obsolescence management and Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages analysis
- Assignment and oversight of logistics staff
- Acquire and manage all maintenance agreements, warranties, support agreements and licenses
- Coordinates the return of broken-down GFE covered under repair agreements
- Develop and implement an obsolescence management plan, perform supportability analysis
- Maintain inventory control with 100% accountably and the ability to report on logistical information (location, repair-status, shipping schedule, distribution, disposition, etc) of all equipment
- Utilize a collaboration tools to track and manage logistical data
- Perform sparing analysis to determine and maintain the most appropriate level of sparing for NISSC II covered systems and tools
- Employ Supply Chain Risk Management to reduce or eliminate potential disruptions within the system supply chain
- Maintain and update Technical Manuals / Technical Orders
- Support RAM data collection and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience using the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) notices and reports to support Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
- Knowledge of Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) Technical Manual TO 00-25-108 Communications-Electronics Depot Support
- Experience documenting and maintaining Supply Chain Risk Management practices and NIST Special Publication 800-161