The Leidos Enterprise IDIQ Center (EIC) has an opening for a Business Development Representative located in Reston, VA.
As an Enterprise IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity) Business Development Representative, this individual will report to the EIC Director and will support Other Transaction Authority (OTA) governance and marketing. In addition, the candidate will support contracts managed by the EIC, including the General Services Administration (GSA) OASIS Multiple Agency Contracts, IT 70 and Professional Services Schedules. Our IDIQ Business Development Representative will have daily responsibility for review, analysis, and research of sources sought, RFIs, RFQs, draft RFPs, final RFPs and solicitation modifications associated with these multi-billion dollar IDIQ and OTA programs. The candidate will assess corporate capabilities and distribute opportunities using our customer relationship management tool. The individual will perform expiring task orders research and analysis, provide guidance and advice to Leidos organizations on using IDIQ contracts, provide support to capture and proposal teams, assist in standardizing performance metrics, and manage changes to internal and external websites.
The candidate will be working with a team of program and contracts staff responsible for enterprise-wide IDIQ contracts with combined revenue of over $2.5 Billion in annual awards.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Within 15 days become familiar with Leidos GSA contracts by reviewing contract documents.
2. Within 30 days assume marketing and outreach support responsibilities for Other Transaction Authority (OTA) solicitations and support to enterprise IDIQs.
4. Within 45 days become familiar with EIC business plan commitments, and identify areas to support achievement, to include subcontracting goal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 - 8 years of related experience.
- Four to eight years of any of the following general experience: marketing, analytics, program or administration.
- Specific experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools and business analysis a plus.
- Proven organizational and teamwork skills, ability to manage multiple priorities within expected timelines while effectively managing competing priorities; proficiency in Microsoft Excel; must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and work well across organizational lines.