Here at Leidos facility Services Contract we are in search of a Facility Watch Office with a TS/SCI with Poly clearance. The employee is responsible for leading and communicating all efforts monitored and performed by the facilities team that produces work during their shift. Managing the Facility Control Center on a 24/7 basis, the Facility Watch Officer is widely considered to be the main point of contact for facilities in support of mission critical operations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Having a complete understanding of facility maintenance operations and the fundamentals of monitoring various building automation systems.
- The Facility Watch Officer (FWO) is scheduled to support a non-standard 12.5 hour work shift that rotates days within a two-week pay period (no more than three consecutive without notice).
- While supporting the position, the FWO will be responsible for maintaining the NSAG Facility Control Center (FCC) which consists of observing and reporting findings on the building automation systems to include mechanical, electrical, fire and generator monitoring systems.
- All findings and maintenance operations shall be professionally recorded into a communications log for reporting, briefing and historical tracking.
- The FCC is also the direct line for customer service calls, therefore the FWO will take calls regarding customer concerns or requests and assist in logging into the service ticket database for proper scheduling and performance.
- The FWO is expected to be a strong communicator with the customer and all team members.
- The FWO is expected to take lead of the facilities team when higher forms of supervision or management are not available, so the ability to understand operations and clearly communicate with team members is expected.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in facilities operations / maintenance environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide direction during maintenance operations
- Efficiency with Microsoft Applications to include but no be limited to Outlook and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and work with team members.
- Ability to learn and follow processes and procedures
- Ability to work non-standard work schedule, to include nights, some holidays and weekends
- Typical schedule averages to 42hours weekly :
- Week 1 - Mo / Tu ON; We / Th / Fr OFF; Sa / Su ON
- Week 2 - Mo / Tu OFF; We / Th/ Fr ON; Sa / Su OFF
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Licensed member of mechanical
or electrical trade
- Building Automation Systems Certification
- Experience with Metasys, SCADA, Cummins and/or Simplex automation systems
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize work efforts