Leidos is seeking a Graphic Designer to support the customer in development of graphic products. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities include creation and editing of graphics for documents, presentations, and strategic communication products such as newsletters and web pages.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's or higher degree in Graphic Design or a closely related discipline.
- Five years or more experience with creating electronic and tangible communication plans for strategic communications. Hands-on experience creating and editing graphic products using industry standard applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, and Microsoft PowerPoint to provide solutions to customer requests that can be unclear at times.
- Demonstrated experience with Intelligence Community design procedures and protocols.
- Experience with SharePoint development and design.