Leidos is seeking a Graphic Designer to support the customer in development of graphic products. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.Primary Responsibilities
Responsibilities include creation and editing of graphics for documents, presentations, and strategic communication products such as newsletters and web pages.Basic Qualifications
- Requires a BA degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's or higher degree in Graphic Design or a closely related discipline.
- Five years or more experience with creating electronic and tangible communication plans for strategic communications. Hands-on experience creating and editing graphic products using industry standard applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, and Microsoft PowerPoint to provide solutions to customer requests that can be unclear at times.
- Demonstrated experience with Intelligence Community design procedures and protocols.
- Experience with SharePoint development and design.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.