Leidos has a need for an analyst or data scientist with experience in training for a project located in Mclean, VA.
In this role, candidate will work at a customer site to:
- Provide intelligence support for analytic methodologist customers across regional domains to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, biographic, and targeted vulnerability.
- Provide support to analysis of social networks on an ad hoc basis as directed.
- Must be able to make sense of large datasets in support of network and geospatial analysis.
- 20% of the candidate's time will also be dedicated to supporting and instructing an introduction and advanced social network analysis class.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years' experience
- Experience with Python, R, or other programming languages - experience can be from school internships or projects
- Experience with GitHub - experience can be from school internships or projects
- Experience with network analysis tools such as Analyst's Notebook, Renoir, ORA, or UCINET - experience can be from school internships or projects
- Experience with Social Network Analysis and/or Geospatial Analysis - experience can be from school internships or projects
- Familiarity with relational data and quantitative analysis thereof
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft office, specifically excel)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact positively with students in a learning environment
- Strong organizational skills