Leidos is seeking a Country Manager for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program located in Kuwait/Afghanistan/Iraq.
The Country Manager is responsible for managing all personnel in their country in providing Information Technology and support services in support of the overall program goals and service requirements. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading large Information Technology programs maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations and act as the Program Manager during their absence. Lead meetings with key local stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, and finalize plans as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers. The sites will vary in number across the respective country. Travel is required.
• Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of personnel in their organization dispersed over multiple locations to provide IT Operations and Maintenance service IAW required performance metrics.
• Operate independently and support the Program Manager in all aspects of managing the program.
• Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the local senior government stakeholders, formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules.
• Keep the Program Manager informed in a timely manner of all program issues that affect your country support and develop a list of potential solutions.
• Establish an effective relationship with all other program support personnel to meet performance levels and staff the program with quality individuals.
• Bachelors degree and 8 plus years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications. (Will consider more years of experience in lieu of degree)
• Current secret security clearance.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$25M programs or larger with 50+ personnel in the federal sector.
• Knowledge of Army Cyber Security practices, ITIL/ITSM implementation and demonstrated ability to perform contingency planning in support of potential missions.
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Information Technology area of study.
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
• Minimum of 15 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$50M programs or larger with 100+ personnel in the federal sector.
• 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.