Leidos is seeking a Regional Cyber Center Southwest Asia Manager for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program located in Kuwait.
The Cyber Center Manager is responsible for monitoring the daily performance of the entire enterprise communications and information technology while ensuring that all performance metrics and service levels are met, or exceeded. They will be responsible for analyzing all current processes currently in place and making recommendations and adjustments that address all performance deficiencies/inefficiencies. This enterprise is responsible for providing network services to deployed military units. The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a team of technical professionals providing services under the ITSM/ITIL framework. Lead meetings with technical teammates and government stakeholders to address performance issues or plans for future process/network changes. Ability to operate in a fast moving environment that is dispersed over multiple countries in approximately 40 sites. Travel is required.
• Will manage an interdisciplinary, globally dispersed team of 200 Information Technology professionals responsible for monitoring the network operations enterprise performance, enabling service delivery that meets or exceeds established performance metrics and providing defensive computer operations dispersed across multiple countries totaling more the 40 sites in a warzone environment.
• Provide daily operational guidance, support, and management within the SWA Theater of Operations for respective site or operations including executive level (General Officer) briefings on operational and communication related considerations.
• Utilizes communication skills to direct all technical resources and report on the progress, issues, and problem areas, and write and review technical documents.
• Directs daily staff and task activities to meet client and corporate work objectives.
• Liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
• Reviews performance in all areas and makes recommendations for changes to the service delivery model.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, and 12 plus years of IT related technical and leadership experience.
• Current secret security clearance.
• Demonstrated management experience with a team of 100 IT professionals.
• Possess three (3) years of demonstrated OCONUS experience.
• Technical experience in ITIL/ITSM service delivery.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects across a large geographic area.