Leidos is seeking a Manager for a Theater Logistics Support Facility(TLSF) located in Kuwait. This organization will be the focal point for controlling all maintenance activities, receiving supplies and property management for a large support contract dispersed across the entire Southwest Asia region. The TLSF manager will oversee all aspects of maintenance and supply for the entire program. This includes providing Preventive Maintenance Checks Services (PMCS) on commercial IT and communications equipment. They will be responsible for the entire program maintenance and supply activities which are dispersed over several countries. The ideal TLSF manager will have demonstrated experience managing personnel and delivering service IAW established contract requirements. Travel in Southwest Asia is required.
• Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of personnel in their organization supporting dispersed locations in multiple countries providing maintenance and support services IAW required performance metrics.
• Operate independently with little supervision and managing all assigned personnel in a challenging environment.
• Interface with local customer stakeholders, formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules.
• Keep the Program Manager informed in a timely manner of all program issues that affect your area of responsibility and develop a list of potential solutions.
• Establish an effective relationship with all other program support personnel to meet performance levels and staff the program with quality individuals.
• Bachelors degree.and 8 plus years' experience in managing supply and maintenance activities in support of Information Technology and Communications. (Will consider more years of experience in lieu of degree)
• Current secret security clearance.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$15M programs or larger with 30+ personnel in the federal sector.
• Knowledge of Army supply and maintenance requirements.
• Bachelors degree.
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
• Minimum of 15 years' experience in supply and maintenance activities for major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$25M programs or larger with 50+ personnel in the federal sector.
• 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.