The Director of Performance Improvement Consulting Services supports the solution strategy of careC2 by developing and implementing consulting services aligned with careC2's enabling technologies to help clients achieve quantifiable clinical and financial performance improvement objectives.
This position is remote and requires travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US.
- Develops care C2 performance improvement assessment and implementation methodologies.
- Builds and ensures effectiveness of change management methodology embedded in careC2 implementation processes.
- Delivers, or oversees delivery of consulting services to achieve agreed upon client outcomes.
- Accountable for achieving client success targets such as quality outcomes and financial savings.
- Leads project teams independently throughout all phases of the engagement and exercises prudent judgment to escalate issues or challenges when appropriate to senior leadership.
- Facilitates, or oversees design sessions and other client meetings to determine requirements for technology design, to create optimal workflow, and to ensure governance and accountability mechanisms are implemented to sustain improvements.
- Manages multiple priorities; flexibly and quickly adapts to ever changing business needs.
- Manages executive client relationships, cultivates strong relationships with colleagues, and collaborates across all disciplines.
- Provides thought leadership in performance improvement, technology enablement and emerging healthcare trends.
- Contributes to growing the business by developing new service offerings to meet evolving client requirements.
- Supports product development by providing relevant client feedback and industry insights to inform the design of new and existing products.
- Supports sales and business development opportunities.
- M anages and is accountable for assigned components of business operations and / or solution line.
- Bachelor's degree required with 12 - 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Healthcare Performance Improvement and/or experience leading large change initiatives.
- Strong project management and client relationship management skill and experience.
- Passion about results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, work in ambiguous environment and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Must have effective executive oral and written communication and presentation skills, including developing high quality deliverables and reports.
- Experience developing new solutions or methodologies preferred.
- Experience developing benefit analysis / ROI models and tracking realization preferred.
- Master's Degree preferred; Lean certificate (demonstrated experience delivering quantifiable outcomes also acceptable).
- Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events 60-80%
Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events (approximately 60%-80%)