The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi-Discipline ISR Analyst at Beale AFB California . This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements. Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs. Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases, and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines. Conduct multi-discipline ISR collection management activities. Track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs. Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-10 years of relevant experience.
- Completed a commercial, military or Government all source analysis training course or certified in a specialized intelligence career field (i.e. Imagery or Signal Analysis).
- At least 5 years' experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
- At least 5 years' experience in data mining and research analysis applications and technology.
- At least 5 years' experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards.
Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.