Job Requisition:Continuity Programs Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Continuity Programs Analyst – Mid level to support the intelligence community (IC) in Reston, VA. Provide broad program support to IC-wide continuity program. Assist in all tasks related to maintaining and improving IC readiness and mission execution under all conditions to include plan development, review, evaluation, maintenance, and execution.
• Draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the IC executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
• Assist with reviews of IC continuity programs and capabilities to address interdependencies and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
• Assist with exercise execution and evaluation.
• Provide program management support to the IC Continuity Program.
• Develop an annual report on IC Continuity Capabilities that assesses IC continuity program policies, programs, capabilities, and implications. Provide these reports to Sponsor's staff.
• Maintain and update as necessary, an IC Continuity Operations Plan.
• Assist in the development of IC Continuity Program guidance on the execution of continuity planning requirements
• Review draft national and IC policies related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, and IT disaster recovery, to assess potential implications to IC continuity programs and articulate these implications to Sponsor staff.
• Maintain IC continuity committees, including membership lists, regular communications, meeting planning, and producing and archiving minutes of completed sessions.
Bachelors’ degree with knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans and procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and ODNI components missions and relationships. Five years of continuity planning experience in a government setting may be considered for above requirements.
8+ years of prior experience total.
FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
SharePoint site management and maintenance experience
Database management skills
Automated alert notification system experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.