Leidos is looking for a TS/SCI with polygraph cleared JAVA Developer who has experience creating and developing e-learning interactive training products. The developer will work as part of a creative team to consult with the customer to recommend and design new and engaging learning tools and products. Work will be performed at a customer site in Chantilly, VA.
The developer will be responsible for designing, producing, and delivering an array of timely, innovative and content-rich e-learning products and tools. The designer will coordinate with content experts and production team members to translate instructional concepts into interactive elements to support the learning environment. The designer will be required to develop new interactive training modules and job aides, stand-alone e-learning courses, and web-based tools to support training. The designer will also be responsible for documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining software products.
- This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph in order to be considered.
- A BS degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 12-15 years of recent experience developing, designing, and programming interactive or web-based products, with at least three (3) of those years using JAVA.
- Ability to write effective and scalable code.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to determine project needs, propose design solutions, collaborate with stakeholders and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated experience using analysis, evaluation, observation or other data to propose and plan design improvements.
- Ability to successfully track, prioritize, and schedule projects and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully individually, within a team, and across multidisciplinary teams.
Preferred Qualifications .
- At least two (2) years of experience utilizing a diverse range of multimedia, electronic authoring, and development tools and software to create and deliver engaging e-learning or mobile content.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suites or comparable products.
- Familiarity with ADA Section 508 compliance.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with subject matter experts to produce media that supports instructional goals and objectives.
Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.