The Time Based Flow Management (TBFM) program is in search of an experienced Test Engineer with high level Air Traffic Control domain knowledge experience and integrating and testing new functionality into a real time based system. The purpose of TBFM is to maximize use of available National Airspace System (NAS) resources, while minimizing delays and disruptions to aircraft operators and their customers, as well as reducing fuel burn and engine emissions thereby decreasing user operational costs.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning, designing, and evaluating test plans and procedure, as well as collaborating with systems engineering, software and production management.
• Ensures that the finished product can be identified easily and tested thoroughly.
• Develops technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution.
• Develops solutions to technical problems and issues that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge.
• Communicates with internal and client project team members. Works to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4 years of professional experience; or 2 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
The successful candidate will possess advanced integration skills and the ability to work independently in the following 3 categories of integration:
New system functionality integration