PM managing the staffing and execution of all teams and shall possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of verifiable Army Military Intelligence/training experience as either an officer or non-commissioned officer. PM shall possess documented experience in the planning, execution and management of complex deployment events occurring simultaneously at diverse locations. PM shall possess experience in moving personnel through CTC. The PM shall possess experience in preparing and presenting briefings to the highest levels of Army leadership, and a complete understanding of the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP). PM shall possess experience in managing a Program Management Office, complex contracts, recruiting and staffing, and reporting information to upper management as well as the customer. Excellent communications skills required. Special Operations Command Support experience desired.
Duties • Management of the Task Order and the PMO staff
• Responsible for managing cost, schedule, performance, and risk across the Task Order.
• Manages the performance of technical support projects/tasks IAW Task Order requirements.
• Managing the day-to-day activities to ensure programs and projects meet organizational goals and requirements.
• Oversees the work of Task Order personnel and prioritizes tasks/projects as required.
• Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
• Works with customers to ensure resource availability, workload and performance are met.
• Communicates project milestones and deliverables.
• Management of complex programs with large number of personnel, equipment, facilities, and geographically dispersed customers.
• Is the Primary Point of Contact for all matters pertaining to the program.
• Has direct oversight for the Task Order maintaining budget guidelines and schedules.
• Ensures effective utilization of personnel, materials, funds, facilities, and equipment meets the customers' operational needs.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of verifiable Army Military Intelligence management experience as an officer, non commissioned officer, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in the planning, execution and management of complex deployment requirements.
• Intelligence/mission command systems experience.
• Experience in managing projects from initiation through closing.
• TS/SCI security clearance required and may be required to pass a CI polygraph examination.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering, Program Management, Business Administration or related fields from an accredited university/ college with 15 years' experience of successful managerial experience on DoD programs and projects that provided worldwide maintenance, training or logistics support.