Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Manager to work remotely from your home office, must be located in the United States. This role requires a PMP certification and experience with ServiceNow.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans
- Leads, manages and integrates day to day execution of project activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Defines project baseline then executes the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manages risk, customer and key stakeholder relationships.
- Ensures compliance with quality standards and escalates challenges to leadership.
- Supports project staff management.
- Serves as the primary customer contact for the project.
- Champions performance excellence and continuous service improvement.
- Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline plus 10 years of experience. And additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for education. (Required Experience is based on contract requirements)
- Experience with Metrics and Reporting, Service Now background, ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalog, ITIL,
- ITIL Certification Required
- PMP Certification Required
- ServiceNow experience is required for this position
- US Citizen or Green-card holder with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance