3-5 years' experience in carpentry or general maintenance fields. Ability to work in Team environment. Experience with all facets of carpentry tasks, high lift work. Knowledge of Shaft wall framing and metal stud framing. Work and maintain knowledge of various construction materials among which include wood, fiberglass, steel, and concrete.
- Have a good understanding and ability to follow EHS practices across responsible work areas.
- Capable of delivering great customer service.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 35 lbs.
- Ability to climb and work off ladders.
- Trades license or certification
- Be well organized and able to multi-task
- Have good verbal and written communications skills
- Be experienced and able to use hand tools and power tools.
- Be able to interpret blueprints, drawings, or written or verbal instructions.
United States citizen with TS/SCI clearance w/ Poly