No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Leidos CSRs respond to incoming contacts from consumers that have been victims of identity theft and consumer fraud. Efforts are made to efficiently document consumer complaints into a secure database, provide educational materials/referrals, while providing A+ customer service. The expected shift is 9:20 am to 6:05 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Respond to inbound calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Document consumer data into web application.
- Provide education related to identity theft resolution, fraud prevention, and applicable federal laws.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Good computer skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and speech).
- Prior call center experience.
- General knowledge of federal law.
- Professional Resume that contains the applicants contact info (phone number and email address), as well as the contact info (phone numbers and physical addresses) of previous employers should be attached to the application.