Job Requisition:Special Security Officer – Critical Infrastructure Protection Services and Analysis
Leidos has an opening for a Special Security Representative to work in a customer site in Keyport, Washington. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Navy Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) meet operational and mission requirements. This position requires a candidate with an active TS/SCI clearance.
In this role, the SSR will provide Critical Infrastructure Technical Services and Analysis in accordance with the DoD Manual 5105.21, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, and JAFAN 6/0.
Specific activities will include the following and be conducted under Navy cognizance:
• Assisting in the operation of the special security office and SCI security program
• Assist in developing and maintaining physical security standards for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIFs)
• Assist in developing and maintaining Fixed Facility Checklists
• Assist in the program security management and execution of security policies and requirements for critical infrastructure
• Provide facility security administration and documentation under the organization’s security cognizance
• Conduct annual accountable classified material inventories
• Assist in the development of Construction Security Plans (CSPs)
• Assist with periodic security inspections
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for SCIF
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of Emergency Action Plans (EAPs) for each facility in accordance with the ICD-705 series
BA/BS in field of specialty such as security and critical infrastructure management or related field OR 4+ years of equivalent work experience.
3+ years of demonstrated experience and familiarity in providing technical services and analytic expertise in SCI/SAP program security management for DoD.
3+ years of demonstrated experience and familiarity serving in a Special Security Office or related relevant experience.
3+ years of familiarity in working with the DoD SAP 5205.07 V 1-4 , Special Access Program Security Manual; Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Administrative Security Manual DoD 5105.21; Intelligence Community Directives; and DoD Special Access Program Security Manual 5205.07.
Demonstrated familiarity with critical infrastructure in developing and maintaining Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) physical security standards for DoD.
Ability to effectively oversee and utilize an information management system.