The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Operations and Business Specialist with a DoD SECRET clearance to join our team supporting the CECOM ILSC FSD Field Modernization Division (FMD) in the Division Support Branch at Ft. Gordon, GA.
- Position will report to the Leidos Deputy Program Manager.
- Perform as the budgetary support interface for the FMD Contracting Officer Representatives, Division Support Chief, and the Leidos PMO. Develop project estimates/ROMs; identify budgetary costs for work efforts; provide recommendations for CLIN direction for projects; enable processing of requests for procurement, EWW, AWL, and Travel; and supervise the on-site Leidos budgetary and Division Support Branch personnel.
- Coordinate closely with the Government POC to develop project estimates/ROMs.
- Coordinate closely with the Government POC and various G8 representatives to process customer paperwork necessary for the customer to process funding requirements.
- Coordinate closely with Government POC to develop, refine and report on actuals, variances to actuals, estimates to complete and estimates at complete for budget planning and execution.
- Coordinate closely with Government POC to maintain and refine budget planning and execution tools critical to the management and reporting of project progress.
- MISC Ad-Hoc reporting for the Government POC.
- MISC CLIN audits and recommendations for a course of action.
- Coordinate closely with the Leidos Deputy Program Manager, PMO Team and government technical leads to enable cross-functional communication for the funding/CLIN direction of work efforts.
- Enable processing of Travel, EWW, AWL, and procurement for government approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting with 4 or more years of experience managing the financial execution of government programs. 4 additional years of directly related experience can be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability in government accounting with the ability to manage the flow of funds for projects, commit resources, manage budgets, and coordinate with the government for funding needs and direction.
- Ability to develop cost estimates and ROMs for government work packages.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- CostPoint/Deltek, Fusion, SLICS
- GFEBS procedural knowledge
- US Government G8 procedural knowledge
- Multiple contract experience: FFP, CPFF, T&M, etc.