The National Solutions Operation is currently soliciting experienced linguist team lead for a large language services contract supporting a DoD customer in the National Capital Region (NCR). The Team Leads will work in a dynamic team environment. The Team Leads will work with linguist screeners and QC linguists.
Must currently possess TS/SCI. Candidate will be required to pass a polygraph and subject interview prior to starting on the project.
Familiarity with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) processes, the TED/Harmony (formerly DHDS) system, and specialized Human Language Technology (HLT) tools (i.e. Trados, Language Weaver, or similar).
- Monitoring linguist performance and productivity
- Coordinating of assigned project tasks
- Relaying management requirements to teams
- Updating production schedules
- Serve as principal representatives during non-core hours
- Interact with customers and platforms
- Respond to requirements and requests
- Maintain situational awareness
- Provide a motivating environment
- Maintain and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Indoctrinate incoming contractor personnel into NMEC
- Bachelor's degree
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- At least 8 years of professional experience to include:
- Two (2) years of experience managing linguists
- Six (6) years previous experience working as a linguist or having a military experience.
- Achieve a minimum score of an Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) 3 in respective foreign language(s) and 3 in English for Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing, with a preference given to a 3+.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective communicator in both written and verbal formats to a variety of audiences
- Be comfortable briefing senior government personnel
- Be able to multi-task and respond/adapt to changing/evolving requirements