Leidos has a career opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager at Fort Meade, MD.
This position will support DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership as the TO29 HQ Site Lead by providing leadership for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers, collaborating with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
• Lead the TO29 Net Assurance Leidos staff responsible for employee engagement, training, performance reviews, and all other Leidos employee needs.
• Train and mentor other team members.
• Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
• Participate in DISA DCO working groups.
• Develop SOPs and TTPs to allow for a better, more consistent DCO process.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Must have an active DoD-8570 IAM Level 1 baseline certification (Sec+CE or higher) with the ability to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
• Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
• Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
• Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
• Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
• Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
• Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
External Referral Eligible