The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a System Tester to support an exciting technical program in the National Capital Region, including program management, operational, technical operation and system engineering. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
- Perform system test at all levels from component (module), integration testing through system and end-to-end evaluation testing.
- Provide development and implementation of test reports.
- Support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements.
- Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.