The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a System Tester to support an exciting technical program in the National Capital Region, including program management, operational, technical operation and system engineering. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.Primary Responsibilities
- Perform system test at all levels from component (module), integration testing through system and end-to-end evaluation testing.
- Provide development and implementation of test reports.
- Support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements.
- Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.