The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking an experienced candidate to join one of our technical program teams as a Budget Analyst in the Mission Solutions Operation. This position is responsible for supporting financial and administrative program efforts. The candidate must be highly motivated, well organized, self-starting, and work well in a team environment.Primary Responsibilities
- Prepare relevant, accurate and timely reports of budgetary and financial performance to the Program Support Services Manager, including variance and other financial analysis
- Assist in developing and managing detailed program/project-level budgets
- Perform forecasting analysis to assess program performance and provide recommendations on allocation of available funds
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with attention to details, accuracy and deadlines.
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Excel and other MS software
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with customers, vendors and team members
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.