The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Geospatial Analyst. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing their independent handling and analysis of large amounts of geospatial data. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility. Candidates must have a TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance to be considered.
- The candidate will research and analyze data from multiple source databases in formats that may include imagery, maps and charges, topographic and other digital data.
- The preferred candidate will use various source data for research to perform geographic rectifications and develop custom cartographic products, shape files and elevation data sets.
- Collaborate with team members on analysis topics and research.
- Bachelor's degree and (4-8) years of relevant experience.
- Have fundamental map reading skills to include concepts of scales, geodetic datums and projections.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner using good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.