The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking someone to provide technical editing/writing support for policies, procedures, contract deliverables, and other program publications. The candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered.
- Prepare and coordinate contract-deliverable documentation for submittal to the client.
- Possess the ability to work collaboratively with others, including training of employees in business writing principles.
- Work independently with little detailed supervision.
- Have a wide degree of creativity, project management, and supervisory aptitude.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to efficiently plan and accomplish goals.
- Have in-depth knowledge of word-processing, project planning, desktop publishing, and document-control software and techniques.
- Minimum of (4-8) years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, including the use, creation, and modification of built-in or user-created styles.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communications skills.