The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Systems Integration Engineer to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
- Performing data analysis necessary to verify test results
- Delivering high quality work products on or ahead of schedule
- Meeting or exceeding all individual and team objectives/milestones
- Following all documented test processes and using the most efficient methods to deliver a quality product.
- Learning system architecture, design, functions and capabilities to support the integration and test of the new capabilities and enhancements.
- Participate in wide-ranging engineering activities: requirements analysis, solution development, verification and validation as well as deployment.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- A good academic understanding and/or exposure to system engineering practices to contribute to and/or assist with system integration, requirements engineering, operational and decision analysis, systems definition, requirements baseline control and management.
- Analyzing identified issues and helping to determine a solution with System Engineering and Software Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Problem Determination