The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Systems Integration Engineer to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment..Primary Responsibilities
- Performing data analysis necessary to verify test results
- Delivering high quality work products on or ahead of schedule
- Meeting or exceeding all individual and team objectives/milestones
- Following all documented test processes and using the most efficient methods to deliver a quality product.
- Learning system architecture, design, functions and capabilities to support the integration and test of the new capabilities and enhancements.
- Participate in wide-ranging engineering activities: requirements analysis, solution development, verification and validation as well as deployment.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- A good academic understanding and/or exposure to system engineering practices to contribute to and/or assist with system integration, requirements engineering, operational and decision analysis, systems definition, requirements baseline control and management.
- Analyzing identified issues and helping to determine a solution with System Engineering and Software Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Problem Determination
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.