The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an OSINT SME in the Washington, DC area. The OSINT SME will support a largescale OSINT program for the US Army.
- Responsible for collection and exploitation of PAI to answer both standing and ad hoc data intelligence requirements in a timely manner, as required by the time sensitivity of the requirement.
- Responsible for overall mission execution and effectiveness, and will lead a team of intelligence professionals to do so. Intelligence exploitation includes OSINT in support of other intelligence disciplines, such as All Source Intelligence, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), and Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT), as well as specialized skills (e.g., open source support to counter terrorism, cyber threat analysis, cyber operations, information operations and other disciplines) that may develop.
- Will process, translate (if applicable), develop, and exploit the data as required to meet critical contract deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience in Intelligence Collection, Exploitation, or a related intelligence field.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Master's degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Intelligence, or a related discipline.