The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking someone to provide technical editing/writing support for policies, procedures, contract deliverables, and other program publications. The candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered.Primary Responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate contract-deliverable documentation for submittal to the client.
- Possess the ability to work collaboratively with others, including training of employees in business writing principles.
- Work independently with little detailed supervision.
- Have a wide degree of creativity, project management, and supervisory aptitude.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to efficiently plan and accomplish goals.
- Have in-depth knowledge of word-processing, project planning, desktop publishing, and document-control software and techniques.
- Minimum of (8-12) years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, including the use, creation, and modification of built-in or user-created styles
- Possesses strong verbal and written communications skills
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.