The Mission Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Targeting Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to various HUMINT Operations. The candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance to be considered.
- The candidate will support operational elements by providing operational all-source research and analysis in furtherance of the client's objective to acquire intelligence.
- Utilize classified and open source databases to produce actionable targeting packages, drive collection, and provide ongoing support to field operations.
- Work directly with field personnel to support ongoing HUMINT operations over the entire life cycle of the operation.
- The candidate will have the understanding of HUMINT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree and (4-8) years of relevant experience.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
- Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports