The Mission Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Targeting Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to various HUMINT Operations.Primary Responsibilities
- The candidate will support operational elements by providing operational all-source research and analysis in furtherance of the client's objective to acquire intelligence.
- Utilize classified and open source databases to produce actionable targeting packages, drive collection, and provide ongoing support to field operations.
- Work directly with field personnel to support ongoing HUMINT operations over the entire life cycle of the operation.
- The candidate will have the understanding of HUMINT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree and (4-8) years of relevant experience.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
- Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.