The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Network Engineer to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered. The successful candidate will be required to provide computer network defense and malware solutions, build interconnected network of support platforms, create and maintain SOP documentation procedures for complying with network security requirements.
- Oversee requirements, scope, and architecture for baselines; integrating, delivering, installing and testing Network Baseband Systems
- Support technical efforts including troubleshooting network, architecture, design, and implementation, installing and/or upgrading equipment for tail circuits
- Support operational issues and feature enhancements activating communications services for customers
- Plan, organize, and control projects, as well as tracking and reporting status and schedules
- Provide technical documentation and other support
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.