Leidos is seeking multiple Cyber Security Engineers for various openings across the Northern Virginia area. These positions require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The ideal candidate for this position will act as an Information Assurance, Certification & Accreditation and Assessment & Authorization for the organization. The candidate will be directly involved in assisting with processing all organizational efforts through the risk management cycle. The candidate will closely coordinate and track risks, accreditation status and reporting status across project teams. The candidate will act as the group level liaison to the Information System Security Manager staff. They will provide the Leidos with Security Architecture guidance and engineering review. The candidate will provide documentation authorship, critical reviews, engineering and project management support for related activities. Finally, the candidate will play an integral role in leading Leidos transition to the cloud infrastructure, and will be expected to work with individual project teams to transition them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- 5 years experience leading efforts to achieve ATO through the A&A process
- Produce high quality documentation to support the A&A submissions
- AWS Cloud Systems Operations, recent success moving applications to the cloud.
- Utilizing cyber security controls to ensure access security once moved to the cloud.
- Information Assurance Methodology
- Experienced in ISSO responsibilities within the Community.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and authoring System Security Plans (SSP), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), and other partner security documentation.
- Demonstrated experience providing security engineering support to customer projects.
- Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing risk assessment and mitigation reports.
- Demonstrated experience providing information assurance support for cross domain systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services in the Sponsor's environment.
- Demonstrated experience preparing and leading technical security briefings for the Sponsor's Information Assurance Board.