Job #: R-00010414
Category: Intern Technical
Schedule (FT/PT): Full time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Referral Eligibility: Ineligible
We are seeking a Software Engineer Intern for the GEOAxIS program, in Chantilly VA. You will have the opportunity to work in a professional Agile Scrum Environment.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's program with a major in Computer Science or related discipline.
- US Citizenship is required per contract
- Good communication skills
- Experience with software engineering methodologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Linux and/or Windows Server
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.