This role is responsible for understanding and implementing design and process changes that effect the overall system processes and the ability to resolve complex problems using their technical skills. This person influences the development of strategic changes to the system and processes and has the ability to communicate with customer and program leadership regarding matters of significant importance.Primary Responsibilities:
- Execute data transfers in a multi-domain environment
- Ensure all processes are done accurately mitigating risk; proactively processes update as necessary
- Coordinate with network engineers to ensure smooth operations
- Provide enhancement suggestions to engineers
- Identify any issues to upper management
- Review data input and output for a accuracy, conformance to standards and specifications
- Maintain and review of cross-domain records and catalogs
- Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
- Ability to review data input and output for accuracy, conformance to standards and specifications.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.