The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Sr. VoIP Specialist to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region, including program management, operational, technical operation and system engineering. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered. The successful candidate will be familiar will telecommunications, telephone and data cables, wiring, circuits, digital computers, industry standard and legacy voice systems and all related systems and devices.
- Capable of operating and maintaining telecommunications/voice systems; supports engineering
- Can balance workload across projects, O&M tasks, incident and work order tickets, service levels
- Able to translate organization and end user requirements and implement solutions using existing telecommunications/voice/computer technology to meet their mission needs.
- Evaluate telecommunications/voice systems performance and improve capabilities as needed.
- Documenting plans, requests, activities and specifications and reporting on them.
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and trouble shoot problems.
- Follows industry's standards and best practices.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Must be able to work independently.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or relevant field
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, network management systems and databases.