The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Sr. VoIP Specialist to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region, including program management, operational, technical operation and system engineering. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The successful candidate will be familiar will telecommunications, telephone and data cables, wiring, circuits, digital computers, industry standard and legacy voice systems and all related systems and devices.
- Capable of operating and maintaining telecommunications/voice systems; supports engineering
- Can balance workload across projects, O&M tasks, incident and work order tickets, service levels
- Able to translate organization and end user requirements and implement solutions using existing telecommunications/voice/computer technology to meet their mission needs.
- Evaluate telecommunications/voice systems performance and improve capabilities as needed.
- Documenting plans, requests, activities and specifications and reporting on them.
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and trouble shoot problems.
- Follows industry's standards and best practices.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Must be able to work independently.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or relevant field
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, network management systems and databases.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen