This role is responsible for understanding and implementing design and process changes that effect the overall system processes and the ability to resolve complex problems using their technical skills. This person influences the development of strategic changes to the system and processes and has the ability to communicate with customer and program leadership regarding matters of significant importance. Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered.
- Execute data transfers in a multi-domain environment
- Ensure all processes are done accurately mitigating risk; proactively processes update as necessary
- Coordinate with network engineers to ensure smooth operations
- Provide enhancement suggestions to engineers
- Identify any issues to upper management
- Review data input and output for a accuracy, conformance to standards and specifications
- Maintain and review of cross-domain records and catalogs
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
- Ability to review data input and output for accuracy, conformance to standards and specifications