The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Technical Requirements Manager to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
- Assesses customer objectives, goals, intents, requirements, standards, etc. and re-craft these multifaceted constituents to re-state the problem and translate into high-level system objectives and requirements.
- Establishes architecture baselines and works with the engineering team to allocate requirements to all elements of the system.
Leads the development of trade-off alternatives evaluating make-buy feasibility by performing concept exploration using established trade-off techniques to identify the best solution inclusive of cost, schedule, function, performance, security, and risk using figures of merit.
- Support system integration, test, acceptance and operations/maintenance during all phases of a program.
- Conducts system requirements reviews, design reviews, preliminary and critical design reviews with concurrent engineering teams and contractors to monitor and measure the progress of the system being designed.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Working knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with US Government specifications and standards.
- Excellent communication and proven writing skills to work with all levels of customer and internal organizations .