The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Technical Requirements Manager to support an exciting program in the National Capital Region. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.Primary Responsibilities
- Assesses customer objectives, goals, intents, requirements, standards, etc. and re-craft these multifaceted constituents to re-state the problem and translate into high-level system objectives and requirements.
- Establishes architecture baselines and works with the engineering team to allocate requirements to all elements of the system.
Leads the development of trade-off alternatives evaluating make-buy feasibility by performing concept exploration using established trade-off techniques to identify the best solution inclusive of cost, schedule, function, performance, security, and risk using figures of merit.
- Support system integration, test, acceptance and operations/maintenance during all phases of a program.
- Conducts system requirements reviews, design reviews, preliminary and critical design reviews with concurrent engineering teams and contractors to monitor and measure the progress of the system being designed.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with US Government specifications and standards.
- Excellent communication and proven writing skills to work with all levels of customer and internal organizations.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.