Leidos has an immediate need for a Requirements Specialist. This position is located in Northern Virginia and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
Requirements Specialist will work with partners to provide in-depth requirement analysis, drafting and receiving approval for new requirements and includes final technical review and validation of requirements. Work includes overseeing requirements tracking, and collaborating with team, service providers to identify requirements and changes that will fulfill the organizational's needs. The Requirements Specialist will stay abreast of new opportunities to implement required changes.
- Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Requirements Management process.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to prepare formal requirements documentation.
- Demonstrated experience and ability provide technical review and validation of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with full software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to establish relationships and collaborate with service providers and developers to understand and anticipate requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with agile and test driven development processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with leading and managing enterprise level projects that has a multi-disciplinary cross-organizational project teams from start to end using Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile Project Management methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements with the ability to recommend or take required corrective actions; skilled at risk identification and management; and communicate effectively.