Leidos has a career opportunity for an ISR Plans and Programs Specialist at Hurlburt Field, FL. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The ISR Plans and Programs specialist provides DSO/TSO mission support to the 361 ISRG at Hurlburt Field, FL. The Plans and Programs specialist will be responsible for assisting the Group and its subordinate units with POM/PFI submission's, support agreements, OPSEC programs, and administrative management of the manpower program. The ideal candidate will have experience as a certified DSO or TSO on AFSOC platforms, and be experienced with the AFSOC JTWS program of record.
- Top Secret Clearance with ability to be granted SCI access immediately upon starting
- Minimum of 8 years of technical experience as a DSO or TSO
- Experience with the 361 ISRG mission
- Prior AO experience at Group level or higher
- Experience drafting/coordinating Program Objective Memorandum's (POM) & /Planning Force Initiative's (PFI)
- Experience working manpower issues (ACRs, UMD, UMPR)
- Experience drafting and coordinating support agreements
- Experience as an OPSEC responsible officer
- Experience with COOP planning
- 12 years of DSO or TSO
*External Referral Eligible