The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Quality Analyst in our Huntsville, Alabama office in support of the Production and System Support Line of Business.
As a Quality Control Analyst, you will assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining technical quality assurance and control for the Production and System Support Line of Business. Duties you will perform in this position include review test documents for compliance with current standards; conduct verification and validation testing of software and / or hardware to ensure products perform as designed; demonstrate products for customer acceptance; perform process audits to evaluate conformance.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 or more years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience; additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Ability to understand and accurately follow wiring diagrams/schematics.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD secret level clearance
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 and lean manufacturing principles.
- Experience with electronic test and measurement equipment including setup of test apparatus / device and conducting functional, operational, environmental tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype and production hardware.
- Active DoD Security Clearance