Seeking expertise to provide all-source intelligence support and finished products to a U.S. Intelligence Community Agency.
- The Analyst will provide support to a DoD customer through the analysis of all-source intelligence and production of finished intelligence products. Duties include conducting independent research to identify, acquire, and validate sources of information related to counter-narcotics.
- Responsibilities include independently pursuing analytic leads and monitoring and identifying emerging trends.
- The Analyst will also be asked to evaluate and integrate all-source information to assess the relevance and significance of developments in global narcotic trends.
- The Analyst must be capable of briefing the data product to senior leadership and performing technical tasks independently, and must possess a willingness to learn new techniques to accomplish tasks through research and self-study.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 8 years of work experience
- Experience with analysis dealing with current intelligence and/or law enforcement issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with analysis focused on counter threat finance, counter terrorism, counter narcotics, counter proliferation, network analysis, or transnational organized crime
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline