Leidos is seeking Cloud ISSM Specialists (mid-level), supporting the USACE L2/L4/L5 cloud environments defining and managing the cybersecurity to achieve and maintain accreditation under the Risk Management Framework . This includes all cloud environments for Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) to include O365. Regular tasking would include but not be limited to secure baseline identification and validation per security categorization and subsequent system security plan, vulnerability and threat assessment, and direct the DoD RMF accreditation process to achieve ATOs through the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
Location: Prefer Vicksburg, Mississippi or Hillsboro, Oregon, but will also consider remote work.
- Categorize mission information systems in accordance with DoDI 8510.01 and CNSSI 1253 then identify the Cloud Information Impact level that most closely aligns with the defined categorization and information sensitivity.
- Ensure specific requirements be included in the Contract/SLA with the Cloud Service Provider to address/mitigate risk or deploy to DoD facilities assessed using CNSSI high baselines through the DoD RMF.
- Assess the Cloud Service Offerings (CSO)'s stated availability rating(s) during CSP selection. Ensure the language is specific and inclusive for their required availability.
- Develop and Manage RMF for cloud instances in the eMASS tool to achieve Authorizing Official's (AO) Authorization Decision Document (ADD) utilizing the RMF Package Approval Chain (PAC) process.
- Manage all Cloud instances in eMASS and conduct yearly reviews of each package to comply with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and establish process to re-certify each cloud instance every 3 years, or as required by DoD regulation.
- Manage all Cloud POA&M items in the RMF and eMASS system and ensure continuous monitoring requirements are met.
- Ensure USACE responsibilities for each CSO are documented in Standard Operating Procedures to satisfy RMF controls.
- Manage/Approve Privilege Level users for all cloud instances.
- Assess USACE ATOs as the non-DoD agency may have accepted risks that are not appropriate for DoD to accept.
- Review the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and DoD Provisional Authority (PA) artifacts to understand the risk that the AO will inherit.
- Responsible for any required Overlays that are not included in the FedRAMP or DoD PA for the PAAS and IAAS environments (example is privacy overlay for PII data).
- Ensure Cloud Cyber Security Service Provider (Cloud CSSP) contracts include all services required per the DoD Cloud Security Requirements Guide (SRG) and any additional controls required by the USACE AO.
- Liaison with the DISA AO office to coordinate closely for:
a. In the event that the withdrawal of a Provisional Authority (PA).
b. DISA will notify affected Mission Owner (MO) of proposed significant changes and provide its assessment of the change within the scope of the CSO PA.
c. DISA will disseminate artifacts for CSO changes to all Mission Owners utilizing that CSO.
d. Review for any adverse impact with regard to their specific usage of the CSO. Satisfy Cyber requirements (review Security Assessment Report (SAR), POA&M's and Security Plans) as a sponsor for submitting new CSO's for FedRAMP and DoD PA certifications.
- Member of the Azure/O365 Cloud Cybersecurity working Group.
- Member of USACE cloud configuration management board.
2 to 4 years' experience in the following areas:
1) Cyber security, Information Assurance/Information System Security Engineering for DoD L2/L4/L5 Cloud
2) Familiar with FEDRAMP certification process and DISA Cloud Access Point process
3) RMF and eMASS accreditation (NIST SP800-53A, CNSSI 1253, DOD8500.1, DOD 8510.01)
4) DISA STIG and SRR compliance test and verification
5) ACAS/SCAP vulnerability scanning and secure baseline/system security plan continuous monitoring
6) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
7) Experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred; Bachelor in other major with years of experience and certification is acceptable.
• Familiar with USACE and ACE-IT
• Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint
• Dell Poweredge servers
• Dell laptops and workstations
Server & Operating Systems / Software
• Windows Server 2012, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/Powershell Scripting, Windows 10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10/11, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Project 2013, Visio 2013, Tenable Security Center and Nessus
Desired Certifications: DOD 8570.01, IAM-II/IAM-III (CISSP or CAP or CISM-required (CCNA Security-optional))
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
-Power homes and businesses
-Guide air traffic
-Streamline tax returns
-Protect digital footprints
-Contain environmental incidents
-Heighten port security
-Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear